Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

My Eastern Beach Recount - Katarake


Eastern Beach Recount


Slap! Went the paddle as I kept on paddling. We all had to make a group so that we could listen to what Ms Kirkpatrick had to say. After she had told us what to do we played a game of tiggy. We had to put our paddles up so others can help us get free.

After that we had to make another raft so that we could walk on the boats, It was hard for DeLorne and that but for Teagan and I it was really easy. The group and I played tag after and it was fun. Now we have to get out of the water so that another group can have their turn, we raced to shore. Kurplop! Waitama was the fastest one there. It was a one hour of fun on the kayak.

Now it’s time to swim, it was an extremely awesome fun day at the kayaks, I hope we go there again next year.

Katarake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.