Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

Kata's amazing holiday recount


My Amazing Holiday

Yippee, we sped to our aunties house. When we got there we watched a great T.V. show.  After that we played Resistance on PS3.

Next we ate McDonald's, cookies and fizzy drinks they were delicious! I was full and I wanted to play at the backyard on the bikes. We were having fun playing on the bikes.

After a while I got bored, so I went to back to play on the X-box 360 with my cousin, Soloni, and brother, Christopher. There was excitement in the air as my car sped off the track on Apocolypse.      

I had such a lot of fun going to my aunties house. It was great, I didn’t want to go home.         


Katarake Abera

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kata,

    I like how you put heaps off hard work into it and used alot effort in your writinng. I also like how you put some hooks in it and made it perfect, and I also like your wild self that you made.

    Well done and keep your hard work upKatrake.

    :) :0 :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kata

    I liked that you worked hard and put in a lot of effort with your writing. I liked how you put in some great hooks. And your wild self looks really funny. Where did you learn how to write hooks.
    Keep up the great work Kata.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.